Enflor Sachet 10's
Use with caution if patient is at risk of opportunistic infections and in those with badly damaged GI tracts. Use of probiotics in severe acute pancreatitis is contraindicated.
Some of the precautions of Enflor sachet are described below one by one.
- Told the doctor about your past and current medical history.
- Check the ingredients used in Enflor sachet and take a look that you have a problem with any of its ingredients. If you have then, told the doctor and negotiated the problem.
- Avoid mixing Enflor with any very cold or hot food or liquid.
- If you are giving this medicine to your child, ten properly take advice from the doctor.
- If any of the side effects of Enflor sachet persist then immediately consult the doctor.
It is used as a probiotic, in diarrhea to prevent the growth of harmful bacteria in the stomach and intestines.
It can cause bloating, constipation, gas and rash or swelling as severe side effect
Use of probiotics in severe acute pancreatitis is contraindicated. Use is also not advised in patients at risk of opportunistic infections and in those with badly damaged GI tracts