Hydrogen Peroxide 110ML
This medicine is mild antiseptic used on the skin to prevent infection of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. It may also be used as a mouth rinse to help remove mucus or to relieve minor mouth irritation (e.g., due to canker/cold sores, gingivitis).
It can cause Redness, stinging, or irritation at the application site may occur.
It is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to the drug.
Before using hydrogen peroxide, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies.
Do not apply near eye
It should be use with caution in patient who are more prone to allergies.
Please consult your doctor when taking this medicine if you are pregnant.
Consult your physician or pharmacist before taking any other medicine with this.