Xyzal Tablets 1X10s
This medicine is used to treat seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis, causing symptoms such as wheezing and runny nose. It is also used to treat idiopathic urticaria (skin condition causing round, red welts).
The patients administered with this medicine may experience somnolence, dry mouth, fatigue, rhinitis (nose inflammation), abdominal pain, and pharyngitis (inflammation of the pharynx).
The patients with severe renal (kidney) impairment, and sensitivity to hydroxyzine should avoid use of this medicine.
Before taking levocetirizine, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or to cetirizine; or to hydroxyzine; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details
- Can I take levocetirizine empty stomach?
This medicine is usually taken in the evenings, with or without meals.
- How long does levocetirizine take to work?
This medicine may take up to one hour to show its effect.
- Can levocetirizine be used for cough?
This medicine is indicated for the use of allergic conditions. It is not used for treating cough.
- Does levocetirizine cause drowsiness?
This medicine may cause drowsiness.
- How safe is Levocetrizine?
This medicine is safe to use for treating allergic conditions.
- Please avoid the consumption of alcohol during use of this medicine.
- Take with or without meals.
- For oral solutions, please measure carefully with a measuring device.
Generic Category: Anti-Histamine